26.7.13

THE GRADUATE







So I may have not shared my voice with you all in the past, but that is all about to change! I am officially a first class honours graduate in Fashion Marketing and Branding from Nottingham Trent University and I have now moved back home in London to kick start my career in Fashion. I will have plenty of things to share with you all about my style, new internships and the weird and wonderful places I visit in and around London.

To give a bit of background on myself, I have just finished my final year project where I focused on the the conceptualisation of my own brand, The Blank Canvas, which was developed as a sub brand for London's very own Tate Modern.  The Blank Canvas is essentially a living exhibition made up of four rooms: The Zone, The Playroom, The Cocoon and The Wonder Bar. More simply, an exhibition space, relaxation room, cafe and bar. Full Images of my final piece will be in my portfolio (above).

I apologise in advance for my lack of activeness as I have just started my new internship at FACTORY311 as the Marketing and PR Manager, exciting times!

For those of you who aren't aware of 311, they are a creative agency focusing on image production based in Soho with clients such as  Harpers, Nike, GQ, Vogue Russia, Arsenal and many other well known names. Check them out HERE.

SKL