1.9.13

WEEKDAY ROUND-UP

I'll have it all please...





























So, let me introduce to to Weekday, if you are not currently aware of this pretty super online store. I felt it was time to start creating these regular round-ups of my Weekday needs; my wish-list was pretty much over-flowing. So being a city girl / working woman 'fish', I really do need to start formalising my work wardrobe, I just can't bare to let go of my cosy & oversized simples.

I've started to gets early looks on the underground like 'Is she actually going to work like that' or 'Is she going to school?'. The confused looks & inner voices are exposed!

Anyway take a look at my picks for this week. This potentially could be the first wish-list that may just be moved to the basket..August Pay Check and all.

SKL