12.11.13

SERIOUSLY KILL











(Where's the beef  - Stanton Warriors)

Boy it feels good to finally set my eyes on some decent inspo. I have been seriously craving good imagery that reminds me of what I love, what I need and who I am aside from my life at work, boreee. Right now i'm going through the I WANT EVERYTHING stage, where I bounce from site to site saving baskets here there and everywhere. I seriously need to sit down & get that plastic card out to splash some cash.

Not going to lie, but I have hit the shops once or twice the past few weeks to purchase a few winter warmers, hence the toned down vibe of knits, coats and chunky sneakers. Also had a bit of heart throb moment with COS online buying a few pieces of jewellery, a chilled grey tee and and block oversized sweater, which I will get up very soon.