1.6.14

GAME FACE





I never realised that the month of May would bring about as many changes as it has, and luckily for me I've managed to get a few exciting projects to keep me busy. Aside from the planning of shoots and outfit posts for DOSEMEDAILY, I am currently helping the wonderful people at Moschino as they get ready for London Collection: Mens this June and are in the midst of buying season. My role in all this right now is managing the London based studio in Conduit street to then getting all over the preparations for LCM including looks, press releases, castings (can't complain) and working the actual event, which will be very exciting.

I have also managed to get my head stuck into a sideline project; TOTW London. A London based street wear brand that is looking to grow big, fast. TOTW (Top of the world) London was established last year by two super creative guys looking to combine style, comfort and simplicity all under one killer name. If you haven't already then check them out for laid-back tees and the best of British quality in my sig colours of course. The new Summer 14 collection will drop later this June, but for now here are a few of my favourite pieces from the brands current collection.

Photography by TOTW London and HV



No comments :

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...