2.3.15

PART TWO: THUG GYM LIFE


Part two of my gym life adventures continues. I completely agree that this all sounds pretty darn ridiculous and slightly over the top, but it's is all done in true humour, as I do believe the extent to which some people go to to achieve this bodybuilding Barbie body is too much. Saying this, when you watch your own progress and you see yourself do what you thought was impossible, it can be really rewarding. But as they say... everything in moderation. 
_________________________________________________
5 Utterly ridiculous problems of a gym girl.

1. Hit rock bottom because you haven't been to the gym in just two days. Ridiculous

2. Get grumpy at my PT for not being able to lift the weight I lifted last week.

3. Having a good week (of eating and training) and going weak in the knees at a collogues birthday cake.

4. My mother worrying about where I am: drunk on the floor, kidnapped by a loony, fallen asleep on the train? NO just training at the gym!

5. Drinking a soya vanilla latte and realising I forgot to ask for a sugar free syrup. Damn that's like an extra 80 calories!

6. Boycotting work drinks to go to the gym - party pooper

I cannot lie and say I am not guilty of the above, as ridiculous as it sounds but when you do train the amount I try to do and attempt a clean way of living, why go weak for a glass of white when 1. It's going to taste shit, because lets be honest we aren't going to splash out on the best for AWDs (after-work drinks) 2. It's only going to be one glass so we won't get to the point where we think 'this one's going to be a mad one' 3. We get a headache; sadly it's only after one glass.

Are you guilty of any of this? 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...