18.8.15

OSLO, NORWAY - JUST ONE NIGHT

Soruce
Hidden in the slopes of Oslo, Netherlands is a magical place called Hollenkollen, a ski jumping hill the size of..well I couldn't tell you. What I can say is even if I was scared of heights, absolutely hated the cold orr had the choice to lie on a beach on a Croatian island. I would jump at the opportunity of living in this bad boy! 

Living at that height would be a far less traumatic experience with the interiors being so damn amazing. For something that is so angular & futuristic, it has been turned into a warm, personality filled home with all the design features I would wish for in my own home.

Minimalistic with hints of colour, warm fabrics with lots of open space, cosy but simplified. I have basically changed my mind. I no longer want to run away to live in a tree house, this will do just fine! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...