5.12.15

NOTTING HILL | EGG BREAK


I’ve seen a rise in cute little eggy cafes popping up around the city and eggs have just become a bigger deal in people’s lives since its health benefits have been re-exposed. Being a vegetable it can be hard to get in enough protein required per day, so I rely on eggs as my main source. As we all know, over eating of same foods can lead to a semi-permanent rejection from your mind and stomach. I am well and truly over my microwavable eggs (only because I needed to eat them at work) and my 3 boiled eggs with avo and pesto from my local cafĂ© (sorry I don’t come in any more L). So, going to a place like my new found fave Egg Break in Notting hill was a breath of fresh 9slightly eggy) air! With such a cute, quirky and raw design and an amazing menu I can hardly fault it. Hidden away on the back streets of NottingHill in a space that seems like it used to be a basic Thai restaurant has been converted into a little gem! Would I go back 100%. The folded egg with sweetcorn, salsa, red cabbage and sour cream all in a brioche bun was one of my faves, along with the egg, avocado, radish, beetroot, feta & sorral Pesto (obviously if you are vegetarian). 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...