2.2.16

#DREAMBIGGER | THE VIRGIN POP-UP TREE HOUSE


Ok, so for one of the most stressful weeks ever, I managed to take one evening off to do something so so me, but have no expectations or even a location for that matter. I heard about the pop-up tree house in South Bank, but no where online did it say where it was hidden. A real guessing game!

So after a tiresome and draining Thursday, I opted to visit the tree house over going home to sit, chill and catch up on some reading and TV. Got to say, it was the best decision I made all week. It lifted my spirits, took me somewhere weird and wonderful, which is always a delight and reminded me of the things I loved, in the city I loved and that everything was always going to be ok. just funny it took a trip to a tree house to realise. 

So, what is it and why is it there you wonder? Well, thanks to the people of Virgin and the magical creative agencies, we were exposed to the tree house to #DreamBigger by Virgin Holidsys promoting their experiential luxe holidays and what better way to do that by opening up an pop up in the middle of south bank overlooking the best of London with a cute woodland bar beneath the cosiest, most luxurious bedroom and lounging area.

2 super lucky couples entered the competition online to win a night at the tree house with dinner provided by a Michelin chef and an evening of wondrous adventures inside this fun filled space. This is my all time dream! I wanted one as a kid, I still want one now as the ultimate escape from life. UH-MAZING.

Unfortunately, the pop-up was only a three day event, but what an experience!

It's why I love advertising! Anything is possible!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...