1.2.16

YOUR TEA | SKIN MAGIC TEA


I have almost completed my first 'Your Tea' experience after falling in love with the branding and packaging I found on Instagram. I opted to go for the Skin Magic Tea as it was the only tea that I felt was different to anything else on the market and plus I read some super positive reviews. I can't say my natural complexion is anyway near perfect and is something that has always been an issue for me despite my seriously increased water intake, lack of over greesy over salty foods and prevention of refined sugar. 

I worked out it is an unfortunate hormone imbalance and reaction to stress, I needed to find a way of managing. So I started taking the teas twice a day but found it difficult with my constant eating battles to find a food free half an hour to drink my teas. Coming towards the end of my pretty little box, I have worked out the perfect time. I drink my first tea on my way to work while on the train and reading to keep me hydrated before breakfast. The second tea usually comes in somewhere between lunch and afternoon snack at 3:30, or just before I leave work. 

The taste... now, mixed reviews here.I am a huge herbal tea drinker, but this is more of an earthy taste, with a very strange, almost medicated after taste. It isn't bad at all and also not the nicest tea I have ever tried but it will suffice if I know it is doing something to better me.

I can't say I have noticed a huge difference in the appearance, but there is a general smoothness to the skin, which allows my make-up to sit more smoothly and last through out the day. I would like to day it had a difference to the appearance of blemishes, but it hasn't made it significantly apparent. I have however, upped my intake of water from 2litres to 4 on training days, which would naturally make a difference, plus I have kept to a very strict and simple skin regime both in the morning and evening with regular face masks with my new favourite skin care brand Rodial, so it is hard to tell really. Unlike my experience with Boo Tea, this definitely is a more positive move and I will be purchasing my second round of the tea for another 6 weeks

Has anyone else tried Your Tea?

Contains?

 Aloe Vera, Liquorice Root, Lotus Seed Heart, Jasmine, Chinese Red Tea, Bai Xian Pi

How many?

60 Tea Bags 

Help?

Acne
cystic pimples
eczema
hormonal skin
uneven skin tone
assisting digestion


No comments :

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...